Bank Teller Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by completing account transactions.
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
- Sells cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds.
- Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
- Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports